Instant glow that lasts for up to 1 week
No visible peeling or downtime
Safe to do weekly
Improves skin texture, tone, brightness and promotes clarity
Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation
Enhances skin radiance and promotes a more youthful complexion
Can be performed on all skin types and tones
EZ NoDowntime Peel
The EZ No Downtime chemical peel refers to a gentle skin rejuvenation procedure that does not require a significant recovery period. Unlike traditional chemical peels that may cause visible peeling, redness, and downtime, the EZ NoDowntime Peel is summer safe and allows individuals to resume their normal activities immediately after one 20-minute treatment.
1. Consultation: The first step is to schedule a consultation with aesthetician. During the consultation, you can discuss your skin concerns, medical history, and goals for the treatment. The professional will assess your skin condition and determine if a no downtime chemical peel is suitable for you.
2. Skin Preparation: Before the peel, you'll cleanse your skin and remove any makeup or oil. The aestheteician will then apply astringent to remove any left over debris or oils and prime the skin for treatment. Occlusion areas are protected.
3. Peel Application: A mild chemical solution, containing alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs), is carefully applied to your skin. These peeling agents work by exfoliating the outermost layer of dead skin cells, promoting cell turnover, and stimulating collagen production.
4. Duration: The peel solution is left on your skin for 3-5 minutes. Skin is observed and we can then apply a second layer.
5. Neutralization or Removal: Once the skin turns pink, the peel solution is neutralized and gently wiped off.
6. Soothing Agents: To minimize any potential discomfort or redness, soothing agents including moisturizer and SPF with zinc are applied.
7. Post-Treatment Care: After the peel, your skin may appear slightly flushed, but this usually subsides within a few hours. Avoid prolonged direct sun exposure, use a gentle cleanser and moisturizer, and apply sunscreen.